Vertical Mill Setup Machinist Needed.
We are looking for dynamic, talented and experienced setup CNC Machinists to add to our team. Warning: Our team of 30 has fun and we enjoy our work. If you tend to NOT enjoy your work please do not apply.
Our CNC Machinist will complete set-ups on multiple CNC Vertical Mills up to 4th-Axis. Troubleshoot and operate as needed across multiple machines. Prove out and optimize programs and fixturing for repeat parts. Assist or work in horizontal mill department as needed. Work with programmers, operators and the entire team to plan ahead and find solutions.
CNC Machinist Job Qualifications:
- Must have minimum of 6 years precision CNC mill setup experience
- Ability to set-up complex machining operations up to 4th-Axis per setup sheets
- Must be able to read, write and edit G & M code at machine
- Excellent blue print reading skills
- Experience with all manual inspection equipment and FAI processes
- Experience machining aluminum, stainless and plastic materials
- Knowledgeable using controls for Fanuc, Haas and Mori Seiki a plus
- Horizontal and Vertical 4-Axis CNC Milling experience
- Ability to work with a team and independently
CNC Machinist Personal Qualifications:
- Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible
- Reliable and accountable with strong communication skills
- Positive customer focused attitude
- Enjoys fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
- Flexible and willing to help others as needs
- Team improvement and goal driven mentality
Benefits include Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and 401K. Pay is dependent upon experience.
Day Shift: Monday – Thursday, 5am-3:30pm
Night Shift: Monday – Thursday, 3pm-1:30am
Weekend Shift: Friday – Sunday, 6am-6:30pm
This setup CNC Machinist job is located in Canby, OR.
We are a growing precision machining and manufacturing company that has been around since 1966. We provide quick turn, quality parts in many material types for industries ranging from high-tech, OEM’s, to consumer products. If you like variety, we have that from prototype to production. We pride ourselves in the quality of our team members and are interested in long-term employees that enjoy the opportunity for growth and a fast-paced work environment.
If that is what you are looking for please email Resume and Cover Letter to us or call form more details.